Any Aspirant or Applicant shall not be inducted as a Regular Eagle Member without having attended and completed the following basic requirements of the Philippine Eagles Institute of Leadership (PEIL), to wit:
Five I’s Process of Accepting New Eagle Members:
1. Interview (Pre-Orientation) – prior the pre-orientation the applicant must submit his letter of intent before his admission to the first stage of the applicant’s process. In the first stage wherein the applicant subjected to background investigation and individual interview before a panel of the Screening Committee which shall be called as the JURY. Here, the panel seeks to find out whether and applicants possesses such qualities which shall include but not limited to:
- CHARACTER (honor, loyalty and integrity)
- SERVICE (community, club and fraternity)
- AVAILABILITY (meetings, assembly and projects)
- FINANCIAL STABILITY (livelihood, employment and profession)
- PERSEVERANCE (patience, humility and dedication)
- FELLOWSHIP (brotherhood/sisterhood and group unity)
2. Introduction (Pre-Interview, Panel of Interview) – after the interview stage applicants who have successfully passed the interview shall be presented and properly introduced to all Eagles Club members during the General Membership Meeting (GMM) after the presentation of applicants, the names of applicants shall be circulated to all Eagles Clubs and Regions nationwide and posted in our official website www.tfoe-pe.org if there are members who has knowledge or justifiable reason to believe why a particular applicant should not be accepted to The Fraternal Order of Eagles (Philippine Eagles), the said member with a good standing, must make his objection to the JURY, in writing, immediately or at any stage of the process but not after the contested applicant induction.
3. Initiation (Memorize the Eagleism, Universal Prayer, Eagles Pledge and Eagles Hymn) – the core initiation ritual at this stage, applicants who have satisfactory completed the interview and introduction stage will now be accorded the rare opportunity to exercise the solemn rites of Eagleism. At this stage, they shall be called as “Applicant”.
4. Incubation (Attendance of 3 General Membership Meeting and 3 Community Services) – the fourth stage of the process. A time-bounded test designed primarily to gauge not only his determination but also the perseverance of the aspirant. After undergoing the initiation proper, applicants will have to endure a waiting period of three (3) months to be known as the Incubation Period which they shall be require to attend the monthly General Membership Meetings and three (3) Community Services without fail. They shall attend meetings in distinct attire that will identify as Eagle applicants. Failure to attend in any of these meetings and community services will cause the deferment of the applicant’s induction and he will have to wait for the next batch of aspirants.
5. Induction (PEIL Orientation and Induction) – The last stage of the process. The aspirants shall have successfully completed the first four (4) stages and have therefore earned the right of passage. A ceremony shall be held in their honor of recognition of their enduring fidelity to the entire process. They have proven themselves worthy to join the ranks of the Philippine Eagles and therefore deserve to be called “KUYA” at this stage, the successful aspirants will now take their solemn oath of Eagleism as the final operative act to becoming a full-pledge member of an Eagle Club, and consequently, of The Fraternal Order of Eagle (Philippine Eagles)
Basic Orientation Seminar on the Following subjects:
- The birth of the Philippine Eagles;
- Declaration of Purpose and Goals;
- Bill of Rights and Obligations;
- Government of the Philippine Eagles
- Eagles Ethical Code;
- Eagles Member Duties and Obligations;
- Eagles Constitution and By-Laws;
- Philippine Eagles Implementing Rule and Regulations;
- Philippine Eagles Governance and its Organizational Structure; and
- Rites and Practices